Root Cause Corrective Action
Root Cause Corrective Action Course Description
Why should you take our RCCA training course?
Juran’s Root Cause Corrective Action Training is designed to provide the most important fundamentals for effectively diagnosing and remedying root causes using the most important tools. This course will enable participants to understand root cause analysis for describing problems clearly and then analyzing for the root causes. This program consists of online learning modules plus pre-recorded webinars from world’s leading experts. This program will cover the most important tools for graphical analysis; practice exercises and a business case.
The workshop was created in response to the difficulties organizations have in getting at the real causes of problems. Some of these include:
- Too many corrective action requests, CAPAs, process failures and frequently recurring problems.
- No focus on reduction of daily problems.
- Only a small percentage of employees know how to solve problems.
- Employees that find it difficult to identify, diagnose, and remedy day to day process problems.
Total Time: 4 Hours
- 4 Hours of Online Self Paced Learning
- Rolling admissions, start at anytime!
- 4 hours of personalized 1-on-1 coaching from a Juran Expert
- The Juran RCCA Exam
- Oral Project Review with a Juran Certifier
- Training Only Price: $495
- Training with Certification Price: $1,495
Interested in this program for a team? We offer online, blended, and onsite training for Root Cause Corrective Action. Fill out the form below to hear about how we can create a customized learning experience for your organization!Contact us for more details!
Request a RCCA Guide and Agenda
RCCA Course Overview
Learn more about what you are going to get from taking our RCCA training course.
- Completion Requirements
- Effective diagnoses and remedies of process problems.
- Quick resolution of sporadic process problems.
- Improved problem-solving skills.
- Completion of online training
- Passing of the Juran online examination with a score of 70% or better
- Personal interview with a Juran Certifier reviewing an example of a Root Cause Analysis Problem you have successfully completed.
- Optional: Personal on or off site coaching recommended
There are none. All employees at all levels can apply RCCA tools and techniques.
Root Cause Corrective Action Course Topics
In this Root Cause Corrective Action program, you will learn how to apply the following steps:
How do you verify the problem, collect information, and describe the problem?
How can you limit the problem extent while continuing normal operations?
How can you collect and analyze data to determine the cause of a failure?
How can you remove the problem and prevent it from occurring again?
How you can mitigate other potential problems?
Have your efforts worked and been validated and how can you validate them?