Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification & Online Course
Our accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training certification program blends self-paced online learning with instructor-led live webinars and mentorship from a Juran certified coach. It will help you solve deep-rooted problems that exist in your organization.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course description
Self-paced and fully supported, our online and tutored LSS Green Belt programs create the capacity for change in your business.
The Juran method ensures that everything you learn is fully understood and tested in your business environment.
By the end you will have the skills to identify and begin to solve the challenges your business faces. You can start the learning at your own pace online. You’ll have access to all the materials and insights you need to achieve structured learning outcomes.
As you progress, live webinars complement the program giving you a chance to interact with course leaders and fellow students. The collaboration is an invaluable part of the learning experience.
What will I learn in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course?
Every Green Belt training course includes all the support you need to complete a Lean Six Sigma DMAIC project and save your business many times more than the cost of the course.
While training is essential for obtaining knowledge, coaching makes sure the learning is applied correctly throughout your project. With expert guidance available from the start, your project management will be much more effective, improving the chances of achieving all the project goals. We provide you eight hours of one-to-one coaching — stored as a bank of time to call on — while you’re working at your improvement project.
How our expert coaching solves problems:
- Project identification – Helping you scope your project and understanding the impact it can have
- Maintaining momentum – Insight to unstick a stuck project and encouragement to keep you moving forward
- Tool choice – Guidance on which of the DMAIC tools are right for your project and when to use them
- Accountability – Coaches provide a summary after each session with concerns, next steps, and objectives to keep the project on track, and to setup success for the next session.
Types of LSS Green Belt Training
Pick the program to match your industry when choosing either STATS or NO STATS.
Lean Six Sigma is a development of quality improvement focusing on measurable change and taking a scientific approach to its achievement. While it found its earliest uses in manufacturing environments, it is now successfully applied to every kind of business including services, healthcare, research, and government bodies.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with Statistics
This program is most suitable for manufacturing settings. You can use the data analysis skills and knowledge you acquire directly to evaluate the more complex kinds of technical and production processes your business may have.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt without Statistics
This program is most suitable for service businesses such as healthcare, hospitality, public services, and government. You will be learning how to improve processes in a more service orientated business, focussing on improving customer experience.
On-Site Green Belt Training Available
Most organizations prefer to complete the Lean Six Sigma program online, however, smaller teams often benefit from a more personal approach. Contact us today to discuss our on-site training options. Contact us for more details >
Now enrolling for the following accredited LSS Green Belt programs:Lean Six Sigma Green Belt No Stats
▪ Ideal for healthcare, services, and manufacturing support functions.
▪ 19.75 Hours of Self Paced Learning
▪ 4.5 hours of live webinars with a certified Juran Instructor
▪ 2.43 CEUs
Now Enrolling for May 14, 2020 at 1 PM ET
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt With Stats
▪ Ideal for manufacturing and quality professionals looking for data analytics.
▪ 26.42 Hours of Self Paced Learning
▪ 6.5 hours of live webinars with a certified Juran Instructor
▪ 3.29 CEUs
Now Enrolling for May 14, 2020 at 11 AM ET
Request a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Guide and Agenda
LSS Green Belt Course Outline
- Completing a Lean Six Sigma DMAIC improvement project.
- Learning the Lean and DMAIC methods for improvement.
- Learning both graphical and primary statistical tools that enable the Lean and DMAIC methods.
- Applying methods and tools to real quality and performance problems.
- Practicing team leadership skills.
Successful LSS Projects: The Importance of Coaching
(If certification option is selected)
The success or failure of all improvement projects is largely based on the effectiveness or shortcomings of their project management. We consider effective and robust project management to be absolutely critical to the success of an improvement project.
While training is essential for obtaining the knowledge around Lean Six Sigma, coaching makes sure that the learning is applied in the correct way throughout your project. We believe that project coaching highly increases the probability of getting a project completed and in a timely manner.
Typical problems our coaches help combat:
▪ Project Selection – Individuals have a hard time scoping their project and determining what impact it can have on their organization.
▪ Disengagement – Individuals lose steam on their project due to getting “stuck” and need help pushing their project forward.
▪ Tool Selection – There are various tools used in the DMAIC process, and individuals typically have a difficult time selecting which one to use and when.
▪ Accountability – Coaches provide a summary after each session with concerns, next steps, and achievements to keep the project on track, and to setup success for the next session.
Juran recommends eight hours of coaching per project. More hours are available for purchase if needed.
How to start getting results
Fill out form
Fill out the online sign up form. Don’t forget to add Minitab if you don’t have it already! Click here for Registration Form
Receive welcome packet
We will send you a personal welcome packet that includes a login to your online portal, tools & templates, and a syllabus with due dates and expectations.
Sign onto the first webinar
Using the link provided in your packet, join VP & coach Michael Stamp for your first live webinar.
Become a certified Green Belt and get results
After a few short weeks, personalized project coaching, and a lot of learning, save your organization $100K+ by becoming a Juran Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt!
Michael Stamp is a Senior Consultant with Juran. In this capacity, he specializes in Continuous Process Improvement, Lean Management and delivering a variety of quality programs to corporate clients. Mr. Stamp has over 25 years of experience and is an outstanding change agent who can identify opportunities, develop focus and provide strategic and tactical business solutions.
Mr. Stamp’s core competencies include Process Improvement, Operational Streamlining, Data Science, Special Project Management, Training & Coaching, Cost Reduction, Multi-Site Operations, Quality Control/Assurance, Policy & Procedure Development, Leadership Development & Culture Transformation and Statistics.