Juran's Quality Handbook
What Will You Learn?
Juran’s Quality Handbook, Seventh Edition provides you with a complete roadmap for the discipline — clearly written to make sure you know where you are in the process and what you must do to reach the next level. Within its pages, you will find A-Z coverage – from key concepts, methods, research, and tools to practical applications on the job.
Here’s why this is the best edition yet:
- Updated chapters on Lean, Six Sigma and the Shingo Prize
- NEW chapters on Risk Management and Building a Quality Management System
- NEW material on the history of quality management
- All ISO and other regulatory standards have been updated
- NEW statistical tables, charts, and data
- Examples and case studies throughout demonstrate how others have applied the methods and tools discussed in real-world situations