Quality Auditor Program Description
Improving Your Organization’s Audit Process
To be effective, auditors should be able to identify where changes can be made to drive improvement in operational and business processes. Auditors need to have a solid understanding of the audit methods and critical processes that affect quality, safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
All auditors should know if the process is improving or not. Usually, if a process is in conformance and there are no signs of great results, the approach is wrong. An auditor should be able to assess this correctly.
Currently Juran’s auditor training and certification program is only being offered in group settings online or through classroom training.Contact us for more details!
Interested in this program for a team or have a question?
What is involved in the Quality Auditor Program?
Learn more about what is involved in our Quality Auditor Training and Certification Program.
- Certification Requirements
- Identifying the correct type of audit for your organization
- Understanding the organizational intent and the design of the way the quality method or ISO dimension is to be managed.
- Assessing how deeply people in the organization have been trained in, understand, and implement the approach.
- Validating and demonstrating the existence and effectiveness of systems for managing quality and risk mitigation related to the processes and stated customer requirements.
- Understanding the measurable quality (outcomes) that occur as a result of the audit.
- Online exam (score of 70% required to pass)
- Carry out an audit independently
Quality Auditor Course Topics
Hands-on Training Including: