Lean Six Sigma
Green Belt Online Program
Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program
Complete departmentally-focused projects as a leader
The program begins with self paced learning to give you a basic understanding of what needs to be learned, and then is augmented with live instructor led webinars with a certified Juran instructor to reinforce learning points and provide onsite collaboration experience.
Throughout training and after, candidates work 1-on-1 in a mentorship program with their Juran Certified Coach to deliver a completed project for their organization. This project will yield at least $100,000 for the organization and prove our program’s value within 3-6 months from the beginning of training.
Now enrolling for the following programs:
August 3, 2018 – September 28, 2018
Please use the registration form to choose your date and get started.
If you have any questions, please inquire via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 338-7726. Discounts are available for groups. Please inquire to learn more.
How to start getting results
Fill out form
Fill out the registration form. Don’t forget to add Minitab if you don’t have it already! Click here for Registration Form
Receive Welcome Packet
We will send you a personal welcome packet that includes a login to your online portal, tools & templates, and a syllabus with due dates and expectations.
Sign onto the 1st webinar
Using the link provided in your packet, join VP & coach Michael Stamp for your first live webinar.
Become a certified Green Belt and get results
After a few short weeks, personalized project coaching, and a lot of learning, save your organization $100K+ by becoming a Juran Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt!
Get the Details
- Completing a Lean Six Sigma DMAIC improvement project.
- Learning the Lean and DMAIC methods for improvement.
- Learning both graphical and primary statistical tools that enable the Lean and DMAIC methods.
- Applying methods and tools to real quality and performance problems.
- Practicing team leadership skills.
▪ Minitab®* should be installed and operational before workshop begins.
*Minitab is available through Juran and can be purchased through the registration form for $1,355.50.
▪ 8 hours of project coaching
▪ Oral Project Review
▪ Certification Certificate
*certification is optional and has an additional fee of $2,000.
meet your coach
Michael Stamp is a Senior Consultant with Juran. In this capacity, he specializes in Continuous Process Improvement, Lean Management and delivering a variety of quality programs to corporate clients. Mr. Stamp has over 25 years of experience and is an outstanding change agent who can identify opportunities, develop focus and provide strategic and tactical business solutions.
Mr. Stamp’s core competencies include Process Improvement, Operational Streamlining, Data Science, Special Project Management, Training & Coaching, Cost Reduction, Multi-Site Operations, Quality Control/Assurance, Policy & Procedure Development, Leadership Development & Culture Transformation and Statistics.
the importance of coaching
(If certification option is selected)
The success or failure of all improvement projects is largely based on the effectiveness or shortcomings of their project management. We consider effective and robust project management to be absolutely critical to the success of an improvement project.
While training is essential for obtaining the knowledge around Lean Six Sigma, coaching makes sure that the learning is applied in the correct way throughout your project. We believe that project coaching highly increases the probability of getting a project completed and in a timely manner.
Typical problems our coaches help combat after training:
▪ Project Selection – Individuals have a hard time scoping their project and determining what impact it can have on their organization.
▪ Disengagement – Individuals lose steam on their project due to getting “stuck” and need help pushing their project forward.
▪ Tool Selection – There are various tools used in the DMAIC process, and individuals typically have a difficult time selecting which one to use and when.
▪ Accountability – Coaches provide a summary after each session with concerns, next steps, and achievements to keep the project on track, and to setup success for the next session.
Juran recommends eight hours of coaching per project. More hours are available for purchase if needed.