Root Cause Corrective Action Program
This training is recommended for anyone involved in process improvement efforts including team leaders, department managers, and team members.
Root Cause Corrective Action Program on IMPRO
Juran’s Root Cause Corrective Action program is designed to provide the most important fundamentals for effectively diagnosing and remedying root causes using the most important tools.
The workshop was created in response to the difficulties organizations have in getting at the real causes of problems. Some of these include:
1. Too many CAPAs, process failures and frequently recurring problems.
2. No focus on day to day reduction of daily sporadic problems.
3. Only a small percentage of employees know how to solve problems.
4. Employees that find it difficult to identify, diagnose, and remedy day to day process problems.
Start Date: December 5, 2019, All webinars at 11 AM ET
Total Time: 7.8 hours
Self Paced Learning: 3.8 Hours
Instructor Led Webinars: 4 Hours
CEU: # .78
Instructor: Dr. Joseph A. DeFeo, Executive Coach
Training Only Price: $495
Training with Certification Price: $799
* Coaching hours are optional and can be purchased if needed. Please contact [email protected]
What am I going to get from this program?
1. Ability to effectively diagnose and remedy process problems – fast!
2. Ability to quickly resolve sporadic process problems.
3. Improved problem solving skills.
4. A Juran Certification in RCCA (more information below in “requirements” for details).
Request our RCCA Program Guide and Agenda!
How to start getting results
Fill out form
Fill out the registration form. Click here for Registration Form
Receive Welcome Packet
We will send you a personal welcome packet that includes a login to your online portal, tools & templates, and a syllabus with due dates and expectations.
Sign on to our learning platform
Using the link provided in your packet, sign on at anytime and enjoy learning at your own pace.
Gain Your RCCA Qualification
After a few short hours you will have all the knowledge you need to start looking into Root Cause Corrective Action
Reserve your seat
Register today to secure your place on this brand new course from the expert team at Juran. With over 40 years experience in the quality improvement, this is the essential course of Root Cause Corrective Action.