Lean Six Sigma
Yellow Belt Online
Online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program
Know the basics and participate on projects
This program is designed to introduce the Lean Six Sigma improvement methodology to people who will be working on Lean Six Sigma Projects. The basic DMAIC methodology is taught as well as basic improvement tools. This program is intended for full-time team members as well as people who may occasionally be ad-hoc to an improvement team.
Juran’s online program curriculum contains self-paced instructional modules, as well reading assignments designed to reinforce what has been learned in the module.
Please use the registration form to get started with your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt online self-paced workshop.
If you have any questions, please inquire via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 338-7726. Discounts are available for groups. Please inquire to learn more.
Request a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Guide and Agenda!
Get the Details
- Improve products, services, and support processes and outcomes.
- Create a culture to improve quality and process excellence.
- Achieve breakthroughs in your organization to sustain transformation.
- Apply the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC steps to solve real problems that link to your organization’s business strategy.
- Participate on projects that improve quality within your organization.
- Utilize your organization’s infrastructure to identify resources, remove barriers, and launch projects.
How to start getting results
Fill out form
Fill out the registration form. Click here for Registration Form
Receive Welcome Packet
We will send you a personal welcome packet that includes a login to your online portal, tools & templates, and a syllabus with due dates and expectations.
Sign on to our learning platform
Using the link provided in your packet, sign on at anytime and enjoy learning at your own pace.
Become a Juran Yellow Belt
After a few short hours you will have all the knowledge you need to start implementing Lean Six Sigma.