LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT August program
Enroll today for 10% discount with code: AUGBELT
August 2, 2018 – November 29, 2018
At Juran, we’re proud to provide certification for groups and individuals who gain a true understanding of Lean and Six Sigma by way of working on projects with a team leader or member. Our certifications teach you:
• Problem solving skills
• Managing milestones for your own project
• Training skills to your team members
• Focusing an improvement team for peak performance
• Completing high value improvement projects for your organization
Please use the registration form and discount code “AUGBELT” to get started.
If you have any questions, please inquire via email at [email protected] or by calling 800.338.7726. Discounts are available for groups. Please inquire to learn more.
Juran’s Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program is designed to transfer knowledge from a Juran Certified Instructor to you with the result being a completed project and mastery of the lean six sigma methodology. You will work side by side with the Juran Certified Coach to apply skills learned throughout training to an enterprise-wide improvement project. At the completion of the project, Juran certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are on-site implementation experts with the ability to:
- Develop, coach, and lead cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Mentor and advise management on prioritizing, planning and launching Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Use, teach, and disseminate Lean Six Sigma tools and methods to Green Belts and team members.
The program begins with self paced learning to give you a basic understanding of what needs to be learned, and then is augmented with live instructor led webinars with a certified Juran instructor to reinforce learning points and give you that onsite collaboration experience.
Throughout training and after, candidates work 1-on-1 in a mentorship program with their Juran Certified Coach to deliver a completed project for their organization. This project will yield at least $250,000 for the organization and prove our program’s value within 3-6 months from the beginning of training.
How to start getting results:
Fill Out Form
Fill out the registration form. Don’t forget to add Minitab if you don’t have it already! Click here for Registration Form
Receive Welcome Packet
We will send you a personal welcome packet that includes a login to your online portal, tools & templates, and a syllabus with due dates and expectations.
Sign into the 1st Webinar
Using the link provided in your packet, join VP & coach Michael Stamp for your first live webinar.
Become a Certified Black Belt
After a few short weeks, personalized project coaching, and a lot of learning, save your organization $250K+ by becoming a Juran Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt!
Get the Details
- Completing of a Lean Six Sigma project
- Preparing to lead multiple complex Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Mastering the Lean and DMAIC methods for improvement.
- Mastering both graphical and statistical tools that enable the Lean and DMAIC methods.
- Obtaining in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, strategy, tactics, and quality management tools.
- Applying methods and tools to real quality and performance problems.
- Applying skills to lead, facilitate, and manage teamwork.
- Learning leadership roles to support executive management in the deployment of Lean Six Sigma initiatives and selection and chartering of the most significant projects.
Meet your coach
Michael Stamp is a Senior Consultant with Juran. In this capacity, he specializes in Continuous Process Improvement, Lean Management and delivering a variety of quality programs to corporate clients. Mr. Stamp has over 25 years of experience and is an outstanding change agent who can identify opportunities, develop focus and provide strategic and tactical business solutions.
Mr. Stamp’s core competencies include Process Improvement, Operational Streamlining, Data Science, Special Project Management, Training & Coaching, Cost Reduction, Multi-Site Operations, Quality Control/Assurance, Policy & Procedure Development, Leadership Development & Culture Transformation and Statistics.