For more than 50 years, Juran’s Quality Handbook has been the singular, essential reference for quality management and engineering. The 6th Edition—the first revision of the Handbook in ten years—forges a new standard in the most up-to-date methods to attain business results through superior quality.
The Handbook Covers:
- Leadership: What everyone needs to know about managing for superior quality and results.
- Methods: The most effective methods and tools for attaining superior results, such as Lean, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, Continuous Innovation, and more.
- Industry applications: Effectively applying quality management methods.
- The roles of key functions: quality professionals, research and development, supply chain and governance—and what they must carry out to attain superior results in an organization.
- Performance Excellence: Pragmatic roadmaps, templates, and tools to aid in developing an effective and sustainable performance excellence system.
To purchase your copy of Juran’s Quality Handbook, 6th Edition: The Complete Guide to Performance Excellence click here or call (800) 338-7726 today for more information!