REFUND AND RETURN POLICY FOR i-LEARNING AND QUALITY MINUTE SUBSCRIPTIONS
Subject to the conditions below, products purchased on the Juran Institute, Inc. (the “Company”) website, excluding i-learning modules, may be exchanged for other Company products. To obtain an exchange, you must notify the Company in writing and return the product to be exchanged within 30 days of your original purchase date. You are responsible for the payment of all costs to return the exchanged product, and the Company shall pay the cost to ship the new product to you. In the event the price of the new product is less than the price you paid for the exchanged product, the Company shall refund to you the difference. In the event the price of the new product is more than the price you paid for the exchanged product, you shall pay to the Company the difference prior to shipment of the new product. Exchanged products must be in unopened and saleable condition.
Products purchased may be returned for a full refund, minus shipping and handling charges. To obtain a refund, you must notify the Company in writing within 10-days of your original purchase date,that you desire a refund for the product purchased. The refund shall be issued within 10 days following the return of the product. You are responsible for the cost to ship the returned product to the Company, and no refund shall issue if the returned product is not in unopened and saleable condition.
In order to obtain a refund or exchange, you must provide your correct, working e-mail address and/or mailing address. The Company shall not be liable for any claims of non-receipt of merchandise as a result of an incorrect email address and/or mailing address provided by you to the Company.
i-Learning: Module fees are only refundable, creditable, or transferable during the first week of class or subscription, and only for extenuating circumstances. Introductory courses are intended for students with no experience in the subject matter. A processing fee of five dollars ($5.00) will be charged for each refund request.
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
Subject to the following, cancellations may be made at any time.
If the Company is notified 21 or more days prior to the workshop scheduled date, there will be no cancellation fee.
If the Company is notified less than 21 days prior to the workshop scheduled date, but more than 5 days, the cancellation charge will be 25% of the workshop fee.
If the Company is notified less than 5 days prior to the workshop scheduled date, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the workshop fee. Registrants who fail to attend without notifying the Company will be charged 100% of the workshop fee.
In the event a registrant starts a workshop but does not complete it, no refund of all or any portion of the workshop fee shall be made.
The Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop and to change instructors. If a workshop is cancelled, registrants will receive a full refund. Juran is not responsible for any airfare penalties or other travel charges you may incur.
You may contact the Company for customer support or service through email, email@example.com, or by telephoning us at 800-338-7726 from 9:00 to 5:00 EST Monday – Friday. Or by postal mail to Juran Institute, Inc., 900 Main Street South, Suite 100, Southbury, CT 06488.
Juran Institute, Inc., reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at its discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately after posting of the revised Refund Policy on Juran Institute, Inc.’s Web sites. You agree to periodically review our Web sites, including the current version of our Refund Policy. Our refund policy is made available on our Web sites. It is your obligation to review our refund policy for any such revisions.
We maintain this Web site (the “Site”) as a service toour customers, prospects and partners. By accessing this Juran Institute, Inc. (“Juran”) Site you expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not wish to be so bound, then you may not access this Site. These terms and conditions may be modified at any time by Juran without notice.
1. Copyright. The copyright in all content published on this Juran Site, and all products displayed on this Site, as well as the Site design, text, digital conversion, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof is owned by Juran. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with these terms and (b) to view, download and copy documents (non-chargeable white papers, technical documents and other text documents) provided (i) use of such documents is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use, or non-commercial and informational use within your organization in support of or evaluation of Juran products and services, (ii) the copyright notice below and any other proprietary rights notices original to the document are reproduced on all copies, and (iii) no modifications to any documents are made nor any derivative works created. Any use not in compliance with these terms is expressly prohibited. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances. Except as set forth above, nothing herein shall be interpreted or construed as conferring any right or license under any patent, trademark or copyright of Juran or of any third party.
2. Trademarks. Quality Minutes, Breakthrough Results, The Juran Trilogy®, Quality Improvement Tools, Quality Improvement in Health Care, Benchmarking for World-Class Leadership, The Juran E-Report, Juran, the Juran logo, and the name Juran Institute are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Juran Institute, Inc. All other products or services mentioned on the Site may be trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks of their respective owners.
3. Links to Other Web Sites. This Site contains links to other Web sites. Juran is not responsible for the content; accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Juran. Inclusion of any linked Web site on this Site is for the convenience of the viewers only, and does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by Juran.
4. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing products from us that (i) any credit card information you supply in true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will at all times remain responsible to pay all charges incurred by you at the listed prices including any applicable taxes.
5. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY. ALL INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JURAN MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS JURAN WEB SITE. INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL JURAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS JURAN WEB SITE OR ON ANY HYPER-LINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
6. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the State of Connecticut and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut (without regard to its conflicts of laws principles). Any cause of action by you with regard to this Site or any products purchased hereunder must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions will be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 5 above and all actions must be brought in and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, the state or federal courts within the State of Connecticut.
7. Copyright Notice: Copyright 2005-2015 Juran Institute, Inc., Inc. All Rights Reserved.